10 Lessons from GEETA Can Change Your Life
As I already mentioned in my previous blog, that ShreeMad Bhagwad Geeta is the first Motivational and Problem Solving Manual provided by Shree Krishna in Mahabharata to his loving friend and student The Great Warrior Arjuna. And ShreeMad Bhagwad Geeta has the solution of each and every problem of human life.
So, to make a change in your life, we have 10 lessons from GEETA which you can easily understand and apply in your life.
- Liberation does not mean that one should renounce the world. By performing one’s worldly duties, one can attain true liberation.
- Our soul is immortal. Even after our death, our soul lives, it just changes bodies.
- One should not get caught in the web of desires. A desire sometimes triggers one to perform an unkind action, so it’s best to witness the world dispassionately. Desires would simply come and go.
- One has the right to work, but never to the fruits of work. One should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should one long for inaction.
- When one’s mind dwells on the objects of senses, fondness for them grows, from fondness comes desire, from desire anger. Anger leads to bewilderment, bewilderment to loss of memory of true self, and by that, intelligence is destroyed, and with the destruction of intelligence, one perishes.
- What belongs to you today, belonged to someone yesterday and will be someone else’s tomorrow.
- We came in this world empty-handed and we will go from this world empty-handed. Wealth, relationships, position, respect, valuables – everything will be left here.
- Whatever has happened is good, whatever is happening is good and whatever will happen, will be good. One’s life is in the hands of the creator and one should never lose faith in the creator.
- Selfishness clouds one’s wisdom. When self-interest is put aside, clarity prevails in the mind.
- The supreme force dwells within you. You are God and God is you.